keto meal plan
“Diets providing more than 40% of energy intake in the form of lipids alter the arteries and can cause digestive disorders. The ketogenic diet can in no case be followed in the long term without harming health. “
“The amount of fat used promotes an unpleasant sensation. The restriction on fruits and vegetables leads to a deprivation of micronutrients, which will be partially found in a food supplement. All in all, this plan has too many prohibitions to be followed durably. “
- meats, cold meats, foie gras
- fish including oily fish
- cheese, butter, cream
- nuts, rapeseed, olive and coconut oils
- avocados, olives, almonds, walnuts, pistachios
- vegetables (150 g / meal)
- slightly sweet fruits (50 g / day): lemon, red fruits, papaya, watermelon
- dark chocolate with more than 85% cocoa.
Foods to avoid:
breads, pastries, cereals
- pasta, rice, potatoes, semolina, corn, quinoa, buckwheat, pulses
- ready meals
- biscuits, pastries
- chocolate less than 85% cocoa, candy, jam, honey
exceptthe slightly sweet ones
exceptlight at 0% sugar.
weekly keto meal plan
My menus of the week
• 30 g grated carrots, 1 tbsp. tablespoon of walnut oil
• veal scallop with cream: 120 g of veal, 50 g of mushrooms, 3 tbsp. fresh cream.
• tomatoes (50 g) in salad, 2 tbsp.
tablespoon of olive oil
• gratin of prawns: 200 g of prawns, 2 tbsp. cream, 30 g grated emmental cheese.
• Artichoke salad (50 g), sardines, olives, 2 tbsp. tablespoon of olive oil
• Italian gratin
• cauliflower florets (50 g), 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
• 2 eggs casserole: baked with 2 tbsp. fresh cream
• 1 natural soy yogurt.
• mackerel rillettes: 50 g mixed mackerel, 1 tsp. canola oil, lemon juice
• 2 fried lamb chops + 50 g vegetable curry: zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, 1 tbsp. tablespoon of coconut oil, 1/4 tsp. curry coffee
• 1 square of chocolate with more than 85% cocoa.
• salmon (150 g) marinated with olive oil and lemon
• tomatoes (50 g) confit with 2 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil, 30 g mozzarella
• Endive salad (50 g) with walnuts and blue cheese (30 g), 2 tbsp. tablespoon of walnut oil
• roasted chicken (1 leg) + green beans (50 g), a knob of butter, parsley.
• asparagus (50 g), 2 tbsp. tablespoon of olive oil
• cheese soufflé: 1 egg yolk, 2 tbsp. fresh cream, 40 g of Comté, 1 egg white in snow.
• almond and curry soup: 50 g of pumpkin, 25 g of almonds, 15 cl of coconut milk, curry, coriander • beef with sautéed vegetables
• vanilla and currant panna cotta: 9 cl of whipping cream, 30 g of currants, 1/2 sheet of gelatin, 1 tsp. powdered sweetener, a few seeds extracted from a vanilla bean.
• 1 avocado, 1 tsp. canola oil and lemon juice
• 1 pan-fried pork chop (rapeseed oil).
• chicken salad with coconut vinaigrette
• pesto shirataki
• lemon cream: 10 cl whipping cream, 1 egg yolk, 1 tbsp. coffee powder sweetener, grated zest of 1/4 lemon (baking in a bain-marie).
• dry sausage (5 slices)
• mushrooms (50 g) with cream (2 tablespoons thick cream) marbled
• 1 / 8th of pie (30 g).
• tuna tartar: 50 g tuna cubed, 1 shallot chopped, 1 tsp. of rapeseed oil, 1 tbsp. coffee lemon juice
• pan-fried steak (rapeseed oil) + 30 g braised peas, 1 tbsp. butter, 2 salad leaves, 1/2 small onion
• 30 g of county.
• 1 cucumber, 2 tbsp. fresh cream
• chicken (1 fillet), 2 tbsp. of rapeseed oil, paprika.
© Istock / Getty Images (x3)
Breakfast a la carte
• Coffee or unsweetened tea
- TO CHOICE:
• 30 g of ketogenic bread (3 eggs, 75 g of almond powder, 25 g of butter, 1 packet of yeast) + 2 tbsp. butter
• 1 handful oleaginous (walnuts, pistachios almonds)
• 2 eggs
- TO CHOICE:
• 1 square of dark chocolate with more than 85% cocoa
• 50 g of red fruits (strawberries, blueberries, blackcurrants …).
Snacks à la carte
• 1 macadamia / coconut smoothie (12.5cl of coconut milk, 50g of macadamia nut, 1 drop of banana flavor)
• 2 coconut balls like Brazilian truffles
• 1 part of chantilly strawberry pie